The Saint Philip Neri Newman Center was established in 1946 to serve Roman Catholic students at the University of Tulsa. In 1991 it moved to its present location at 440 South Florence Avenue.
An active ministry on the TU campus, the Newman Center provides weekly liturgies, as well as educational, social, and service opportunities for students of all faiths. Students enrolled at other colleges and universities in the Tulsa area are encouraged to participate, too.
Fr. David Webb
Catechist & Faith Formation
The St. Philip Neri Catholic Newman Center forms university students through an active, faith-filled community to develop them as missionary disciples of Christ.
Our center is located on the campus of the University of Tulsa in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We are three blocks west of Harvard Avenue, between 4th Place and 5th Street. Our building is on the west side of Florence Avenue, across from John Rogers Hall and northwest of the Allen Chapman Activities Center (ACAC) and Hardesty Hall. Ample parking is available, including the 4th and College South Lot on the west side of our chapel.