As classes end and finals begin this week, don’t let prayer get kicked to the curb or throw off your relationship with Christ. Instead, invite Christ to walk with you during the last bit of the school year and during final exams. He will always come when you ask.
This Week’s Bulletin
This Week’s Schedule at a Glance
- FOCUS Finals Fest – Monday, Apr 29, 8-11p
- Adoration and Confession – Monday, Apr 29, 9-10p
- No Brainstorm meeting
- Do Good Wednesday – Wednesday, May 1, 12:40p carpool to Catholic Charities
- Annual Film Fest – Thursday, May 2, 7p
- First Friday Adoration – Friday, May 3, 8:30a-12p
- End of Year BBQ Banquet – Saturday, May 4, 6p
- Sunday Mass – 11a, 5p (followed by student supper), and 8p
Next Sunday’s Gospel (John 14:23-29)
Jesus said to his disciples:
“Whoever loves me will keep my word,
and my Father will love him,
and we will come to him and make our dwelling with him.
Whoever does not love me does not keep my words;
yet the word you hear is not mine
but that of the Father who sent me.
“I have told you this while I am with you.
The Advocate, the Holy Spirit,
whom the Father will send in my name,
will teach you everything
and remind you of all that I told you.
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you.
Not as the world gives do I give it to you.
Do not let your hearts be troubled or afraid.
You heard me tell you,
‘I am going away and I will come back to you.’
If you loved me,
you would rejoice that I am going to the Father;
for the Father is greater than I.
And now I have told you this before it happens,
so that when it happens you may believe.”